Limited Time! Save 35% on the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers now through Cyber Monday. Lowest price of the season. Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY on the order page. Get yours today.
If you're interested in getting involved with screenwriting, these resources may help you get started or simply improve your skills as a screenwriter:
Articles on Screenwriting
- How to Format a Screenplay
- Building Your Screenwriter's Toolbox
Sites on Screenwriting
- Script Magazine
- American Screenwriter's Association
Software for Screenwriters
Find Sample ScreenPlays
Books on Screenwriting
- The Screenwriter's Bible: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script
- Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need
- How to Write a Movie in 21 Days
- The 101 Habits of Highly Successful Screenwriters: Insider's Secrets from Hollywood's Top Writers
- How Not to Write a Screenplay: 101 Common Mistakes Most Screenwriters Make
- Screenwriting for Dummies
- The Screenwriter's Workbook (Revised Edition)
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp 3rd Edition Released, Save 35% Through Cyber Monday - November 23, 2015
- How to Boost Your Writing Income Before the End of the Year - November 13, 2015
- What’s Your NaNoWriMo Plan? - November 2, 2015
- Productive Writing During NaNoWriMo (Infographic) - October 23, 2015
- Updates on the All Indie Writers Podcast - October 22, 2015