As you might know, I overhauled this site's marketplace and job board during the rebranding. Due to a move to a new marketplace platform, there was no easy way for you to access the latest job postings without visiting the job board directly.
Today that changed.
I was able to set up a custom feed for our latest freelance writing job posts. You can now subscribe to the job board and get the latest gigs right in your favorite feed reader (I recommend Feedly).
The All Indie Writers freelance job board includes curated job listings as well as those submitted directly by clients. While I no longer set strict pay requirements for clients to post a gig, this job board is different than most in a couple of ways:
- No job is published unless the rate is publicly included.
- All gigs are grouped into pay level tiers, letting you know immediately if it's a low-paying gig, semi-pro level gig, or pro-level gig when it comes to payments. Obviously there's some subjectivity in those groupings, but it should make it much easier for you to quickly glance at the job board and only spend time looking at listings that meet your target rate range.
Get the feed link to subscribe. (add this link's address to your favorite feed reader)
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Reader Question: Where Freelance Writers Can Find Publications - March 30, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Author Branding - March 29, 2015
- Branding Tips for Writers (Podcast) - March 27, 2015
- Recommended: Write Better, Faster by Monica Leonelle - March 25, 2015
- Quick Tip: Create Custom WordPress Sidebars for Categories or Pages - March 24, 2015