This is just a brief reminder that if you subscribe to All Freelance Writing's newsletter, you'll not only receive the latest posts, but also weekly featured writers' markets. If you haven't subscribed yet, you missed out on some featured cooking and business writers' markets in past weeks. This week's featured markets (found at the bottom of each newsletter) are fitness writers' markets.
In the new year, the newsletter will encompass more than the markets and post announcements, including special offers, articles not found on the blog, exclusive announcements before they're made to other blog readers, and more!
Subscribe today using the form in the sidebar.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog - September 16, 2014
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers? - September 15, 2014
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts - September 11, 2014
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions - September 9, 2014
- Quick Tip: Mute Twitter Accounts to Cut Back on Social Media Noise - September 3, 2014