Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
This is just a brief reminder that if you subscribe to All Freelance Writing's newsletter, you'll not only receive the latest posts, but also weekly featured writers' markets. If you haven't subscribed yet, you missed out on some featured cooking and business writers' markets in past weeks. This week's featured markets (found at the bottom of each newsletter) are fitness writers' markets.
In the new year, the newsletter will encompass more than the markets and post announcements, including special offers, articles not found on the blog, exclusive announcements before they're made to other blog readers, and more!
Subscribe today using the form in the sidebar.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How You Can be a More Prolific Writer – No Superpowers Needed - February 11, 2016
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016