Posts tagged with ‘30 day marketing boot camp’
By Jennifer Mattern on June 5, 2014If you've been a reader of All Indie Writers (and previously All Freelance Writing) for a while, you know I'm a big fan of what I like to call "query-free freelancing." This is a marketing strategy that takes a different approach than traditional querying to land freelance writing gigs. Instead, it's about doing things that attract clients to you. A big part […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions