Posts tagged with ‘30 stories in 30 days’
By Jennifer Mattern on August 2, 2014Let's jump right in with this month's writing challenge. We're doing a 30 in 30 days type of challenge, focused on short-form writing. You can choose the type of writing you want to do for this challenge, depending on your goals. My recommendations are to focus on: Blogging (ideal for pro bloggers, nonfiction writers, or anyone using blogging as a […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions