Posts tagged with ‘404 error’
By Jennifer Mattern on February 28, 2014In my post "4 Elements of Effective Freelance Writing Websites," I suggested creating a custom 404 error page to help misdirected prospects find what they're looking for. A 404 error is a "page not found" error message someone sees if they try to visit an address on your site that doesn't exist. No one likes seeing an error message. So […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions