Posts tagged with ‘bad book marketing’
By Jennifer Mattern on March 17, 2014I hear it all the time. Authors complain that they're fed up with book promotion. They want to spend their time writing and not marketing their books. In many cases you can cut down on marketing time significantly. All you have to do is stop making some common book marketing mistakes, doing things to help your book sales when in […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions
- Quick Tip: Mute Twitter Accounts to Cut Back on Social Media Noise