Posts tagged with ‘barnes and noble’
By Jennifer Mattern on August 14, 2014The other day I was reading an article about Google working with Barnes and Noble to offer same-day delivery of books in a few locations. It's no secret that Amazon is also keen on making same-day delivery a reality for more shoppers. And it got me wondering. How might the rise of same-day deliveries affect book buying habits, and how […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts