Posts tagged with ‘busy author’s guide’
By Jennifer Mattern on January 22, 2014Just a quick announcement today: I launched a new resource for authors at BusyAuthors.com. The site currently contains a book marketing blog, and it will serve as the home for a new Busy Author's Guide e-book series covering book marketing and author PR strategies for busy authors. Who BusyAuthors.com is For If you've ever wished you could spend more time writing […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions