Posts tagged with ‘fees’
By Jennifer Mattern on August 25, 2014I can hear it now. "Wait. What? Jenn, for years you've been encouraging me to raise my rates. And now you're saying I should lower them?" Not exactly. Nine times out of ten, I'd still encourage the freelance writers I meet to raise their rates. But after doing some thorough and careful evaluation of my own rate experiments this year, […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions