Posts tagged with ‘freelance writing clients’
By Jennifer Mattern on February 13, 2014When you're looking for freelance writing jobs, you might think a logical move is to target larger businesses and publications. Bigger clients have bigger budgets after all. Right? You might be surprised to learn that's often wrong. While it's true that larger clients sometimes can afford to pay their writers more, a client's budget for a freelance writer often doesn't have […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions
- Quick Tip: Mute Twitter Accounts to Cut Back on Social Media Noise