Posts tagged with ‘freelance writing prospects’
By Jennifer Mattern on July 15, 2014For this week's quick tip, I'd like to bring up an oldie but goodie -- a tip I've been passing along to freelance writers for years, coming from my background in PR. Instead of using the same writer's market lists that most other freelancers are also using, find new prospects in media directories instead. How Media Directories Are Different Media […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts