Posts tagged with ‘long day’
By Jennifer Mattern on June 12, 2013There are some days when I really don't feel like writing. But the work has to be finished anyway. Sometimes I plug away and get through the day on sheer will. Sometimes it's more of a struggle and all I can think about is making it to quitting time. Fortunately these long, exhausting days aren't the norm. Maybe I committed […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions
- Quick Tip: Mute Twitter Accounts to Cut Back on Social Media Noise