Posts tagged with ‘marketing tips for writers’
By Jennifer Mattern on January 25, 2010We already talked about what a writer platform is, but what does (or can) a writer platform actually consist of? Your writer platform probably won't look exactly like mine, and it won't look like those of your colleagues necessarily. There are no tools or tactics that you must use, although there are some that are used more commonly than others. […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions