Posts tagged with ‘niche specialty’
By Jennifer Mattern on March 14, 2014It's no secret that I'm a supporter of choosing a specialty as a freelance writer. Whether you choose your specialty based on niche expertise or you choose to specialize in a type of writing you excel at, you immediately gain a marketing advantage. Specialists are seen as more authoritative, and clients will often pay them more for that very reason. […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts