Posts tagged with ‘pomodoro technique’
By Jennifer Mattern on June 25, 2014One of my favorite productivity tools in my freelance writing and blogging work is a timer. I use something called the Pomodoro Technique which breaks down my work into small, manageable periods of time. It's a great way to stay focused and push yourself to see how much you can do in a short stretch. And it turns out, it […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts