Posts tagged with ‘pre-launch marketing’
By Jennifer Mattern on April 16, 2014It's time for another update on my prep work for my three month blogging challenge. In my last update I shared some background info on what I called the pre-pre-launch phase. That involved registering the new domain (which I'll finally share today), setting up the base WordPress installation, and taking care of design customizations. Normally those are things I can […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions