Posts tagged with ‘publicity tour’
By Jennifer Mattern on March 3, 2014Have you considered taking part in a virtual book tour to promote your book or e-book? Have you put it off because you're worried a virtual publicity tour might take too much time? It's true. There are a lot of ways these promotional events can waste time. But the biggest waste of time is to go through one and not […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions
- Quick Tip: Mute Twitter Accounts to Cut Back on Social Media Noise