Posts tagged with ‘security’
By Jennifer Mattern on June 10, 2014If you're a WordPress blogger, chances are that you're aware of the massive brute force attempts targeting WordPress sites lately. If you're not sure what these are, basically it's when someone attempts to hack your site by guessing your username and password. But they usually do this with bots that let them automate the process, and your site can be […]
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Customize Your Browser Start Page for Increased Productivity
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts