Posts tagged with ‘Twitter tips for authors’
By Jennifer Mattern on February 24, 2014If you're an author, you've probably heard plenty about the importance of social media marketing. But when it comes to using social networks as marketing and PR tools, there are right and wrong ways to go about it. Let's look at Twitter as an example. Here are some Twitter tips that will help you build better relationships with existing fans […]
From the Blogs
- Get The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Quality Online Content by Alicia Rades
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions