By Jennifer Mattern on May 2, 2014Have you ever wondered why some bloggers' content seems to go viral while yours is hardly shared at all? If so, here's a bit of light reading for you this weekend, courtesy of WhoIsHostingThis.com (a site I frequently recommend as a tool for tracking down and dealing with content thieves). This infographic covers some common mistakes bloggers make. If you […]
Posts tagged with ‘viral’
From the Blogs
- Quick Tip: Use Google Webmaster Tools for Your Writer Website or Blog
- How Important are Creative Writing Degrees for Freelance Writers?
- Plan Your Writing Projects With Gantt Charts
- Is Your WordPress Database Too Large? Thin Out Revisions
- Quick Tip: Mute Twitter Accounts to Cut Back on Social Media Noise