While going through other schedule changes recently announced for All Freelance Writing, I put out an offer to two of our writers that will take them away from this blog. They both accepted, so I wanted to let everyone know about the change.
Dan Smith (our how-to guy) and Jessie Haynes (our productivity and organization writer) will no longer be writing for All Freelance Writing.
However, they will still be writing for me, and they will still be covering how-tos and productivity tips. They'll just be doing so by heading up my small business blog (BizAmmo.com). Dan will post there on Tuesdays with how-to articles for entrepreneurs. Jessie will offer productivity and organization tips on the first Thursday of every month (to start).
BizAmmo.com was one of my earlier blogs. When I talk about taking a blog from nothing to a few thousand dollars a month, that's the one I 'm referring to. But I let the blog get stale for a long while. I hired Dan in the past to update it, but I hadn't done much to monetize it. So we shut it down again while I put it through a design overhaul. With that finished, August is the site's official relaunch. And I hope you'll stop by and visit Dan and Jessie (and me) from time to time.
As freelancers, you're all business owners. And while we talk about many freelance-specific issues here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful information at BizAmmo as well (business forms and templates, guides on using press releases to get attention for your services or products, and commentary on issues facing small business owners like yourself).
Hope to see you there!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writing Pros – New Site. New Community. Next Month. - January 18, 2017
- Want a Successful Writing Career? Do What You Love (and Learn to Love What You Do) - January 16, 2017
- How I Use Todoist to Organize Writing Projects and Get More Done - January 11, 2017
- Want to Launch a New Blog? Follow Along With My 3-Month Blogging Challenge - January 9, 2017
- What do You Want in 2017? (An Alternative to New Year’s Resolutions) - January 2, 2017