Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
We extended our special offer on free writer profiles in our new marketplace while we hashed out some speed issues on the site. Those issues have been resolved now, and the special promotion is about to end.
This is the last week you can get a free writer profile in our professional freelance writing marketplace. Starting Monday, June 13th there will be a $15 fee for all new submissions.
Why would you want a freelance writer profile here?
- Many, if not most, of the best freelance writing jobs are never advertised. Those clients instead find writers through referrals or by seeking them on their own. Having a profile here gives potential clients another way to find you if they visit our marketplace and prefer to browse profiles over posting an ad directly.
- Our marketplace specializes in a more professional crowd where you can stand out without trying to compete with those charging bottom-of-the-barrel rates. And you shouldn't, since they're not really your competition anyway. Other freelance marketplaces struggle to separate markets effectively, leading to a race to the bottom free-for-all.
- Your writer profile won't expire like a typical advertisement does. Writer profiles will remain active for as long as we have a freelance writing marketplace on this site as long as your profile continues to meet the terms we've laid out (meeting the rate requirements, not advertising disallowed services, etc.). The only exception is a brief time offline if you edit your profile -- which you can do at any time if your rates, services, or credentials change -- because changes go through editorial review just as new submissions do. There's no additional fee later to update your resume / profile.
If you want to take advantage of this offer before it's too late, register today (it's free!). Then you can add your resume from your admin area on the back end of the site, or click the "post a writer profile" link from the blog sidebar at any time (under the "Freelance Writing Jobs" heading).
Free registration also gives you access to our forums. Currently the forums are used solely for our virtual book club, but later today we're adding a few more writer forums for readers to stay connected. Be sure to check it out.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016