Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
I'd guess that the majority of readers here at All Freelance Writing have been involved in some form of Web writing during their freelance writing careers. No matter what type of writing for the Web you're involved with, there are some fundamentals in structure and style that can make your Web writing more effective. This week's writers' resources are those which may help you improve your Web writing, by better understanding Web readers:
Papers / Articles / Research on Web Writing:
Websites / Blogs on Writing for the Web:
- ProBlogger - Mostly on blogging, but a lot of info on effective Web writing
- Web Writing That Works
Books on Writing for the Web:
- Content is King: writing and editing on-line (Emarketing Essentials)
- Writing for the Web: A Practical Guide
- The Web Writer's Guide
- Web Word Wizardry A Net-Savvy Writing Guide
- Writing for the Web (Writers' Edition) (Self-Counsel Writing Series)
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016
- Make the Most of 2016: Writing Goals, Resolutions, and Alternatives - January 12, 2016