Limited Time! Save 35% on the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers now through Cyber Monday. Lowest price of the season. Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY on the order page. Get yours today.
I'd guess that the majority of readers here at All Freelance Writing have been involved in some form of Web writing during their freelance writing careers. No matter what type of writing for the Web you're involved with, there are some fundamentals in structure and style that can make your Web writing more effective. This week's writers' resources are those which may help you improve your Web writing, by better understanding Web readers:
Papers / Articles / Research on Web Writing:
Websites / Blogs on Writing for the Web:
- ProBlogger - Mostly on blogging, but a lot of info on effective Web writing
- Web Writing That Works
Books on Writing for the Web:
- Content is King: writing and editing on-line (Emarketing Essentials)
- Writing for the Web: A Practical Guide
- The Web Writer's Guide
- Web Word Wizardry A Net-Savvy Writing Guide
- Writing for the Web (Writers' Edition) (Self-Counsel Writing Series)
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp 3rd Edition Released, Save 35% Through Cyber Monday - November 23, 2015
- How to Boost Your Writing Income Before the End of the Year - November 13, 2015
- What’s Your NaNoWriMo Plan? - November 2, 2015
- Productive Writing During NaNoWriMo (Infographic) - October 23, 2015
- Updates on the All Indie Writers Podcast - October 22, 2015