I recently shared a collection of posts and resources on freelance blogging. This week I'd like to look at the other way you can make money blogging -- through blogs of your own. This is a big part of my own business models, owning nearly 100 blogs over the course of the years (pared down to just fewer than two dozen active ones now and several more blog setups waiting for me to take them to launch).
Below you can find a variety of articles and downloadable resources that can help you monetize your blog or explore new blog income streams. Enjoy!
- Make Money Blogging Mindmap -- By Darren Rowse at ProBlogger
- 7 Ways to Make Money From Blogging -- By Kelly Anderson at MintLife
- The Ultimate Guide to Making an Affiliate Income From Your Blog -- By Glen at ViperChill
- Why You Can't Make Money Blogging -- By Sonia Simone at Copyblogger
- Assess Your Blog's Income Streams -- By Dan R. Morris at Savvy Blogging
- Are You Maximizing Your Blog Income Potential? -- By Adrienne Smith at AdrienneSmith.net
- How I Monetized a Blog in 30 Days: What Worked, and What Didn't -- By Tyler King at Less Annoying Software
- Free Printable Blog Income / Expense Tracker -- By Katrina at Thinking Outside the Sandbox
- Blog Product Income Tracker: Free Printable -- By Samantha at Simply Organized
- Blog Income Tracker: Free Printable -- By Samantha at Simply Organized
Do you know of a great tutorial or resource that could help your fellow writers make money blogging? Share a link with us in the comments and tell us why you found it useful.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Story Setting Inspiration for Writers (When You Can’t Plan a Visit) - May 26, 2016
- Pen Names and Gender Anonymity (Podcast) - May 9, 2016
- Edward Beaman on Choosing His Freelance Writing Specialty - May 6, 2016
- Get Advanced Marketing Tips for Experienced Freelance Writers - May 4, 2016
- Should You Critique a Friend’s Writing? (Podcast) - April 30, 2016