I recently shared a collection of posts and resources on freelance blogging. This week I'd like to look at the other way you can make money blogging -- through blogs of your own. This is a big part of my own business models, owning nearly 100 blogs over the course of the years (pared down to just fewer than two dozen active ones now and several more blog setups waiting for me to take them to launch).
Below you can find a variety of articles and downloadable resources that can help you monetize your blog or explore new blog income streams. Enjoy!
- Make Money Blogging Mindmap -- By Darren Rowse at ProBlogger
- 7 Ways to Make Money From Blogging -- By Kelly Anderson at MintLife
- The Ultimate Guide to Making an Affiliate Income From Your Blog -- By Glen at ViperChill
- Why You Can't Make Money Blogging -- By Sonia Simone at Copyblogger
- Assess Your Blog's Income Streams -- By Dan R. Morris at Savvy Blogging
- Are You Maximizing Your Blog Income Potential? -- By Adrienne Smith at AdrienneSmith.net
- How I Monetized a Blog in 30 Days: What Worked, and What Didn't -- By Tyler King at Less Annoying Software
- Free Printable Blog Income / Expense Tracker -- By Katrina at Thinking Outside the Sandbox
- Blog Product Income Tracker: Free Printable -- By Samantha at Simply Organized
- Blog Income Tracker: Free Printable -- By Samantha at Simply Organized
Do you know of a great tutorial or resource that could help your fellow writers make money blogging? Share a link with us in the comments and tell us why you found it useful.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Build Relationships With Reviewers Well Before Your Book Launch - October 21, 2014
- 71 Tools and Tactics for Your Book Marketing Plan - October 20, 2014
- Book Marketing Timeline: From Pre-launch to Post-launch - October 16, 2014
- Free Book Marketing Plan Outline - October 15, 2014
- Book Marketing Plans: Keep Market Research Simple - October 14, 2014