Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
We've talked a lot about Scrivener lately -- specifically using Scrivener for blogging. It's a great piece of software for writers, and it's incredibly adaptable to any kind of project you need to take on. My favorite part of moving to Scrivener so far has been its organizational abilities, which are helping me better manage a variety of projects from client projects to my blogs to manuscripts.
This weekend, I want to feature content and resources that can help you get just as much out of Scrivener. And remember, if you haven't tried it yet, they offer a 30 day free trial which is plenty of time to see if it's right for you. In the meantime, you can learn more by checking out these Scrivener resources:
- How to Write Faster and Get Organized with Scrivener -- By Gwen Hernandez at WriteToDone.com
- Scrivener: A Great Tool for Professional Bloggers -- by Sharon Hurley Hall at GetPaidToWriteOnline.com
- 5 Reasons I Switched to Scrivener for All My Writing -- By Michael Hyatt at MichaelHyatt.com
- 10 Little Known Scrivener Tricks That Can Save You Time -- By Joseph Michael at LearnScrivenerFast.com
- Taking the Scary Out of Scrivener -- At the Writers in the Storm Blog
- Getting Started With Scrivener -- By James Cull at TutsPlus.com
- Free Scrivener Templates -- By Justin Swapp at JustinSwapp.com
- Scrivener Cheat Sheet (Downloadable) -- By C.K. MacLeod
- Composition Mode (Using Scrivener for Distraction-Free Writing) -- At SimplyScrivener.com
- Power Up Your Writing Workflow: Make Better Use of Scrivener -- By Bakari Chavanu at MakeUseOf.com
Feel free to share your own tips, tools, and resources that might help your fellow writers get a better handle on Scrivener.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How You Can be a More Prolific Writer – No Superpowers Needed - February 11, 2016
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016