Limited Time! Save 35% on the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers now through Cyber Monday. Lowest price of the season. Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY on the order page. Get yours today.
We've talked a lot about Scrivener lately -- specifically using Scrivener for blogging. It's a great piece of software for writers, and it's incredibly adaptable to any kind of project you need to take on. My favorite part of moving to Scrivener so far has been its organizational abilities, which are helping me better manage a variety of projects from client projects to my blogs to manuscripts.
This weekend, I want to feature content and resources that can help you get just as much out of Scrivener. And remember, if you haven't tried it yet, they offer a 30 day free trial which is plenty of time to see if it's right for you. In the meantime, you can learn more by checking out these Scrivener resources:
- How to Write Faster and Get Organized with Scrivener -- By Gwen Hernandez at WriteToDone.com
- Scrivener: A Great Tool for Professional Bloggers -- by Sharon Hurley Hall at GetPaidToWriteOnline.com
- 5 Reasons I Switched to Scrivener for All My Writing -- By Michael Hyatt at MichaelHyatt.com
- 10 Little Known Scrivener Tricks That Can Save You Time -- By Joseph Michael at LearnScrivenerFast.com
- Taking the Scary Out of Scrivener -- At the Writers in the Storm Blog
- Getting Started With Scrivener -- By James Cull at TutsPlus.com
- Free Scrivener Templates -- By Justin Swapp at JustinSwapp.com
- Scrivener Cheat Sheet (Downloadable) -- By C.K. MacLeod
- Composition Mode (Using Scrivener for Distraction-Free Writing) -- At SimplyScrivener.com
- Power Up Your Writing Workflow: Make Better Use of Scrivener -- By Bakari Chavanu at MakeUseOf.com
Feel free to share your own tips, tools, and resources that might help your fellow writers get a better handle on Scrivener.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp 3rd Edition Released, Save 35% Through Cyber Monday - November 23, 2015
- How to Boost Your Writing Income Before the End of the Year - November 13, 2015
- What’s Your NaNoWriMo Plan? - November 2, 2015
- Productive Writing During NaNoWriMo (Infographic) - October 23, 2015
- Updates on the All Indie Writers Podcast - October 22, 2015