Let's close out this week looking at one of the most important issues to face freelance writers -- time management. There's a reason you have to be fairly well disciplined to succeed at working for yourself. There are countless things that need to be done, and there never seems to be enough time to do it all.
The time management tips and advice in these articles around the Web could give you some new ideas. Have a read!
- Time Management for Freelance Writers... You Thought It's Going to be Easy? -- By Karol K at YoungPrePro.com
- 8 Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers That Can Increase Your Income by at Least 25% -- By Yuwanda Black at Inkwell Editorial
- Five Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers -- By Anna Goldsmith at About.com Freelance Writing
- How the 80-20 Rule Affects Freelance Writers -- By John Soares at Productive Writers
- Freelancing Tools: Key Ideas to Better Time Management -- By Jake Rocheleau at Noupe.com
- 8 Simple Online Time Management Tools for Freelancers -- By Leo Babauta at Freelance Switch
- Time Management for Freelancers Made Simple -- By Mike Smith at Guerrilla Freelancing
- 5 Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers -- By Ian Greaves at Freelance Folder
- Freelance Writer Time Management Tip: Daily Time Sheet -- By Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Inkygirl
- Attack of the Freelancer Time Terrorist -- By Samantha Gluck at Freelance Writing Dreams
Do you have a favorite time management tip for freelance writers? Tell us about it in the comments.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Look Beyond Your Bubble for Freelance Writing Advice - July 28, 2015
- Review of The Freelancer Planner - July 15, 2015
- Quick Tip: Determine Your “Perfect Day” - July 14, 2015
- Is Grammarly a Good Tool for Professional Writers? - July 8, 2015
- Quick Tip: Keep Blog Post Ideas Coming by Writing a Series - July 7, 2015