Land more freelance writing jobs. Get the new 3rd edition of my 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers to launch or grow your freelance writing business in 2016. Get yours now.
One of the biggest perks of freelancing is being able to work from home. And that often involves a home office of some kind -- from a separate room to a corner of the kitchen table. This week we're going to take a look at tips and examples of home offices for freelance writers, and tips on keeping that home office organized.
If you're still trying to figure out how to set your your ideal home office, check out these resources. You can read some of our own tips and see some of our offices in the related links below this collection.
- The Well-Organized Freelance Writer's Home Office -- By John Soares at Productive Writers
- 6 Musts for the Successful Freelance Writer's Office -- By Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- 20 Home Office Organization Tricks -- At RealSimple.com
- Freelance Home Office Design and Organization -- By Samantha Gluck at Freelance Writing Dreams
- How to Design the Ideal Home Office -- By Eve Gumpel at Entrepreneur.com
- Create the Perfect Home Office for Freelance Writing -- By Kimberly Ben at American Muslim Mom
- 10 Home Office Time Savers -- By Amber Weinberg at Freelance Folder
- The Basics of a Home Office Design -- At Inc.com
- 10 Beautiful Home Office Designs -- By Keren Fathi-Poor at Chictip.com
- Home Office Organization -- By Christina at ChristinasAdventures.com
- Design a Home Office You'll Actually Work In -- By Laura Drucker at Forbes.com
- 24 Minimalist Home Office Design Ideas for a Trendy Working Space -- By Sherry Nothingam at Decoist.com
- 10 Things to Know Before Designing a Home Office -- By Michael Desmond at About.com
- Home Office Decluttering Tips for Freelancers -- By Lexi Rodrigo at The Savvy Freelancer
- Photos: More Home Office Ideas With Great Use of Space -- At Freelance Writer Blog
Do you have a photo of your home office design (or a favorite one you've been inspired by)? Do you have home office organization tips that might help other freelance writers? Leave a comment and tell us about it.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016