Yeah, I forgot to spread the love last week. So shoot me. But to make up for it, this week I'm sharing even more of the best posts recently sent out over the "writersphere." 😀 Check them out!
- Blogging as Legitimate Journalism - InkThinker
- Finding Your First Freelance Writing Work - The Golden Pencil
- Read What You Write in Your Notebook Every Once in a While - The Average Idea
- Four Tools Every Writer Can Use - The Urban Muse
- The Potential of Blogging - Trevor's Writing
- Lulu Has Come a Long Way - Twilight Manor Press
- Be Controversial and Increase Traffic to Your Blog - Blogged-Out
Do you run a blog for writers and never see your posts featured here? It's possible we just don't know about you yet! Leave a comment to tell us about your blog or any interesting features lately.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Why You’ll Fail at Freelancing if You Suck at Math - February 6, 2016
- Why (and How) to Launch Your Author Blog Before Your Book - February 4, 2016
- February Writing Challenge: 30 Blog Posts in 30 (er, 29) Days - February 1, 2016
- Building Author Visibility Before a Book Launch: A 10-Point Plan - January 26, 2016
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs - January 25, 2016