Yeah, I forgot to spread the love last week. So shoot me. But to make up for it, this week I'm sharing even more of the best posts recently sent out over the "writersphere." Check them out!
- Blogging as Legitimate Journalism - InkThinker
- Finding Your First Freelance Writing Work - The Golden Pencil
- Read What You Write in Your Notebook Every Once in a While - The Average Idea
- Four Tools Every Writer Can Use - The Urban Muse
- The Potential of Blogging - Trevor's Writing
- Lulu Has Come a Long Way - Twilight Manor Press
- Be Controversial and Increase Traffic to Your Blog - Blogged-Out
Do you run a blog for writers and never see your posts featured here? It's possible we just don't know about you yet! Leave a comment to tell us about your blog or any interesting features lately.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Build Relationships With Reviewers Well Before Your Book Launch - October 21, 2014
- 71 Tools and Tactics for Your Book Marketing Plan - October 20, 2014
- Book Marketing Timeline: From Pre-launch to Post-launch - October 16, 2014
- Free Book Marketing Plan Outline - October 15, 2014
- Book Marketing Plans: Keep Market Research Simple - October 14, 2014