White papers can be a very lucrative field for freelance business writers. If it's something you're interested in pursuing, the following resources may help you learn a thing or two about writing white papers:
Articles on Writing White Papers:
- How to Write a White Paper (my article on a client's blog)
- Getting Off the Starting Block: Practical Tips to Starting a White Paper
- How to Find Clients Who Need White Papers
- Guidelines for Writing White Papers
- Writing a White Paper
Websites About White Papers
Books on White Paper Writing
- Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged
- The White Paper Marketing Handbook
White Paper Examples
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- An Open Letter on Trust, “Experts,” and Blogging - June 22, 2016
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: The Pre-Launch Plan - June 21, 2016
- Get an Inside Look at My Blog Launch Process - June 17, 2016
- Writing Challenge Survey & a New “Coaching” Series - June 16, 2016
- Journalists & PR Pros Go Head-to-Head - June 14, 2016