Today Kathryn Aragon was kind enough to host a guest post from me about content theft. In it, I explain:
- Why freelance writers and bloggers shouldn't ignore it (and why you're crazy if you think those "free backlinks" are a good thing);
- How you can track down information about even the most anonymous content thieves;
- What you can do to have your stolen content removed and hit scrapers where it really hurts (hint: it doesn't involve hiring lawyers).
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Keep Your Inbox Cleaner with This Quick Tip - August 4, 2015
- Quick Tip: Look Beyond Your Bubble for Freelance Writing Advice - July 28, 2015
- Review of The Freelancer Planner - July 15, 2015
- Quick Tip: Determine Your “Perfect Day” - July 14, 2015
- Is Grammarly a Good Tool for Professional Writers? - July 8, 2015