Today Kathryn Aragon was kind enough to host a guest post from me about content theft. In it, I explain:
- Why freelance writers and bloggers shouldn't ignore it (and why you're crazy if you think those "free backlinks" are a good thing);
- How you can track down information about even the most anonymous content thieves;
- What you can do to have your stolen content removed and hit scrapers where it really hurts (hint: it doesn't involve hiring lawyers).
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp 3rd Edition Released, Save 35% Through Cyber Monday - November 23, 2015
- How to Boost Your Writing Income Before the End of the Year - November 13, 2015
- What’s Your NaNoWriMo Plan? - November 2, 2015
- Productive Writing During NaNoWriMo (Infographic) - October 23, 2015
- Updates on the All Indie Writers Podcast - October 22, 2015