Today Kathryn Aragon was kind enough to host a guest post from me about content theft. In it, I explain:
- Why freelance writers and bloggers shouldn't ignore it (and why you're crazy if you think those "free backlinks" are a good thing);
- How you can track down information about even the most anonymous content thieves;
- What you can do to have your stolen content removed and hit scrapers where it really hurts (hint: it doesn't involve hiring lawyers).
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Weekend Reading: Character Development for Writers - March 1, 2015
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015
- 15 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Get the Full Report - February 25, 2015
- Quick Tip: Make Sure Your Author Blog Reaches the Right Readers - February 24, 2015
- Get More Out of Your Blog by Repurposing Blog Content - February 23, 2015