Today Kathryn Aragon was kind enough to host a guest post from me about content theft. In it, I explain:
- Why freelance writers and bloggers shouldn't ignore it (and why you're crazy if you think those "free backlinks" are a good thing);
- How you can track down information about even the most anonymous content thieves;
- What you can do to have your stolen content removed and hit scrapers where it really hurts (hint: it doesn't involve hiring lawyers).
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- How Do You Motivate Yourself to Write? - May 28, 2015
- 5 Useful Scrivener Keyboard Shortcuts for Writers - May 27, 2015
- Quick Tip: White Label WordPress for Client Installations - May 26, 2015
- Relax Melodies – An Awesome Audio App for Writers - May 21, 2015
- Quick Tip: Your Freelance Writer Website is for Clients, Not You - May 19, 2015