Today Kathryn Aragon was kind enough to host a guest post from me about content theft. In it, I explain:
- Why freelance writers and bloggers shouldn't ignore it (and why you're crazy if you think those "free backlinks" are a good thing);
- How you can track down information about even the most anonymous content thieves;
- What you can do to have your stolen content removed and hit scrapers where it really hurts (hint: it doesn't involve hiring lawyers).
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Ad-Supported Content as a Blog Business Model [Podcast] - April 17, 2015
- Quick Tip: Protect Your Personal Information When Registering a Domain Name - April 14, 2015
- Show Off Your Manuscript and Book Marketing Plan in the Publish or Perish Writing Contest - April 13, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Books for Authors - April 12, 2015
- The History of the English Language [Infographic] - April 12, 2015