I received an email from someone with Writer's Digest about some content and giveaways they're offering NaNoWriMo authors. I wanted to quickly make you aware of what they have available.
The idea is to offer content and motivational tools to keep authors focused during the hectic novel writing month. That content will be published every day Monday - Friday throughout the month of November.
Here are a few examples of giveaways currently available:
- Get Started Calendar
- Motivation Master Plan
- 50 Questions to Consider When Writing a Novel
You can find those and all other NaNoWriMo giveaways this month by visiting the list above. For all the indie authors out there whipping up novel drafts during NaNoWriMo, I wish you the best of luck!
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Relax Melodies – An Awesome Audio App for Writers - May 21, 2015
- Quick Tip: Your Freelance Writer Website is for Clients, Not You - May 19, 2015
- How Can Writers Protect Personal Information Online? - May 18, 2015
- Publication Rights for Freelance Article Writers (Infographic) - May 17, 2015
- Don’t Fall Victim to These 5 Blogging Myths [Podcast] - May 14, 2015