If you're a children's book author or just someone interested in writing for children, this collection of writers' resources for children's writers is just for you:
Sites on Writing for Children
- WritersWrite - Children's Writing
- Aaron Shepard's Kidwriting
- The Purple Crayon
Children's Book Publishers / Writers' Markets
- Colossal Directory of Children's Book Publishers
- Markets for Children's Writers from WritersWrite.com
- Children's Book Publishers from WritersWrite.com
Children's Book Authors and Illustrators
Children's Writing Genres
Character Development for Children's Stories
- Writing a Children's Book: Casting Your Book
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. Through her company, 3 Beat Media, she operates All Indie Writers, NakedPR.com, BizAmmo.com, and numerous other blogs.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- An Open Letter on Trust, “Experts,” and Blogging - June 22, 2016
- 3 Month Blogging Challenge: The Pre-Launch Plan - June 21, 2016
- Get an Inside Look at My Blog Launch Process - June 17, 2016
- Writing Challenge Survey & a New “Coaching” Series - June 16, 2016
- Journalists & PR Pros Go Head-to-Head - June 14, 2016