If you're a children's book author or just someone interested in writing for children, this collection of writers' resources for children's writers is just for you:
Sites on Writing for Children
- WritersWrite - Children's Writing
- Aaron Shepard's Kidwriting
- The Purple Crayon
Children's Book Publishers / Writers' Markets
- Colossal Directory of Children's Book Publishers
- Markets for Children's Writers from WritersWrite.com
- Children's Book Publishers from WritersWrite.com
Children's Book Authors and Illustrators
Children's Writing Genres
Character Development for Children's Stories
- Writing a Children's Book: Casting Your Book
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Ten Reasons to Launch an Author Blog - July 21, 2014
- Quick Tip: Use Media Directories to Find Freelance Writing Clients - July 15, 2014
- Melissa Breau on Writing and Editing - July 14, 2014
- Get APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur FREE From BookBaby - July 10, 2014
- Quick Tip: Promote Your Writing With a Monthly Marketing Calendar - July 8, 2014