We're launching two new series at All Freelance Writing today.
Writing Forum Daily Discussions
Every weekday I'll kick off the day with a new question or discussion topic in the forums. For example, today I asked "How do you set your e-book prices?" in the new e-publishing section.
Some days I may start multiple discussions, but there will be at least one fresh one each day of the work week. And as always, you're welcome to start as many discussions as you'd like. Just register on the site to be able to post. It's free!
I used to run a "Freelance Friday" series here where I'd highlight other posts from around the blogosphere. We're going to go back to something similar.
From now on, each Friday I'll do a weekly roundup post. That post will feature:
- Our daily discussions from the forum for the week;
- Blog posts you may have missed here during the week;
- Blog posts from others in the freelance writing world (or related areas).
My hope is that we'll get AFW members chatting a bit more regularly while also encouraging people to check out other great posts from colleagues each week. What are you waiting for? Register today and head over to the forum to get involved.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Reader Question: When Should Indie Authors Publish a Second Book? - February 26, 2015
- 15 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Get the Full Report - February 25, 2015
- Quick Tip: Make Sure Your Author Blog Reaches the Right Readers - February 24, 2015
- Get More Out of Your Blog by Repurposing Blog Content - February 23, 2015
- Weekend Reading: Writing Effective Calls to Action - February 20, 2015