We're launching two new series at All Freelance Writing today.
Writing Forum Daily Discussions
Every weekday I'll kick off the day with a new question or discussion topic in the forums. For example, today I asked "How do you set your e-book prices?" in the new e-publishing section.
Some days I may start multiple discussions, but there will be at least one fresh one each day of the work week. And as always, you're welcome to start as many discussions as you'd like. Just register on the site to be able to post. It's free!
I used to run a "Freelance Friday" series here where I'd highlight other posts from around the blogosphere. We're going to go back to something similar.
From now on, each Friday I'll do a weekly roundup post. That post will feature:
- Our daily discussions from the forum for the week;
- Blog posts you may have missed here during the week;
- Blog posts from others in the freelance writing world (or related areas).
My hope is that we'll get AFW members chatting a bit more regularly while also encouraging people to check out other great posts from colleagues each week. What are you waiting for? Register today and head over to the forum to get involved.
Jennifer Mattern is a professional blogger, freelance business writer, and indie author. She began writing for clients in 1999 and started her first blog in 2004.
She owns 3 Beat Media - a publishing and client services company which operates All Indie Writers as well as several other websites and blogs including The Busy Author's Guide and BizAmmo. Jenn comes from a background in online PR and social media consulting, having owned a small PR firm for several years before choosing to pursue a full-time writing and publishing career.
Jenn also writes fiction under multiple pen names in the areas of children's fiction, mysteries, and horror fiction. Jenn is an active member of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) and currently serves as the organization's Assistant Coordinator of Promotions and Social Media.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Want to be a Well-Paid Freelance Blogger? Do These 3 Things - August 28, 2014
- Free Action Plan Template for Writers and Bloggers - August 27, 2014
- Quick Tip: Back up or Clone Your WordPress Site with the Duplicator Plugin - August 26, 2014
- 3 Times to Lower Your Freelance Writing Rates - August 25, 2014
- Take the “Write Every Day” Challenge - August 20, 2014