Raise your hand if you're an author who has ever complained that you don't have enough time to market your books. After all, you're too busy writing, right?
While making time for larger book marketing efforts is a requirement and reality of self publishing today (or any publishing for that matter), there are still plenty of things you can do to promote your book when you're short on time.
This week's free resource for writers is designed to help you stick with your book marketing even on your busiest days. I've put together a simple list of 15 book marketing tactics that you can do in just 15 minutes. You can preview or download it below.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Freelance Writer Survey: State of Content Marketing 2016 - April 29, 2016
- A Writer’s Guide to Pulling a Successful All-Nighter - April 27, 2016
- Personal Branding for Freelance Writers: Social Media Dos and Don’ts (Podcast) - April 25, 2016
- Dreams, Ambitions, and Finding Balance in Your Business - April 19, 2016
- Media Kits for Writers: A Beginner’s Guide - April 18, 2016