Business writing gigs can be some of the most lucrative writing work you'll ever take on. You can easily earn $100 per hour and more with this kind of work. You can take on projects for corporate clients. Or you can work for small businesses if you prefer (and contrary to popular belief, they often significant budgets to hire professional contractors).
What are some examples of business writing work that pays well? Here are three examples, and links to articles and an e-book I've written on how you can write these documents for clients.
How well do these projects pay? One page press releases can go from mid three figures up to four figures. Report-style documents and interview-heavy ones like white papers and case studies can pay several dollars per word. What's not to love?
Are you a business writer? What are your favorite types of projects? Which have led to the best pay in your experience? Share your own examples in the comments below.
Jenn has over 15 years experience writing for others, over 11 years experience in blogging, and 9 years experience in indie e-book publishing.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Quick Tip: Sort and Filter for Easier Email Management - June 30, 2015
- Quick Tip: Keep Your Book Marketing as Creative as Your Writing - June 23, 2015
- 7 Ways to Speed Up Your Website (Infographic) - June 20, 2015
- More Unique Content for Newsletter Subscribers and a New Blog Post Schedule - June 18, 2015
- 8 Blog Post Ideas to Fall Back On - June 17, 2015